From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Nov 2011 14:46:00 -0500
And to pile on. The tournament was very well run. It ran on time and it
never seemed hurried.  And what a great bunch of Judges and Referrers.  We
had a great time and really appreciated the spacious pits, the well run
robot tables and the very friendly judges.

Nancy you are a natural at running tournaments. Please consider continue in
this role.

Congrats to all of the teams, champions and others. Everyone was so
friendly and gracious.

Eric Palmer
Coach Team #7
The Rainbow Cows