From:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Todd J Lennox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:12:40 -0400
Yes. When watching you tube videos. Pay close attention to whether it was taken in someone's basement, etc. (real quiet. Real clear) or at a tournament (loud and less clear video).  Generally Basement videos are good for seeing what cool things people have come up with. Tournament videos for what a team (usually a very experience/very high performing one) was really able to do in 2 1/2 minutes. Also for what a tournament sounds like.

Teams especially rookie teams robot game is not performing in a library or golf tournament environment. Think more basketball game or maybe Irish bar (with chanting, yelling, and applause).

Sent from my iPhone