From:
"Goltermann, Theresa" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Goltermann, Theresa
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2018 22:09:54 +0000
Ditto! Tabb Tigers are thankful to have been a part of such a confidence-boosting and skill-building season and culminating event. As a middle school team, the kids transition out of FLL so quickly, so we are always at the beginning stages of learning. They were thrilled to be awarded the 1st Place Core Values Award.

During the ceremony, I appreciated  the commentary and recognition of team members returning to mentor younger teams. We had a high school mentor this year and it was very impactful. Some of our team members also mentored a younger team. Mentoring is a great way to keep learning and growing leadership skills.

Great job VA-DC organizers! Now time to rest.

Theresa Goltermann

Encore Teacher

Tabb Middle School

York County School Division

300 Yorktown Road
Yorktown, VA 23693

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This email message and any attached files are intended only for the individual or entity designated in the recipient line and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email message.  You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, use of, or reliance upon, the information contained and transmitted within this email message, by or to anyone, other than the designated recipient, is unauthorized and strictly prohibited.  If you have received this email message in error, please notify the York County School Division (YCSD), immediately at (757) 898-0300, and thereafter, destroy this email message. YCSD may monitor email messages to and from the YCSD network. Accidental transmission of this communication is not intended to waive any privilege or confidentiality protected under federal statutes and Virginia's Freedom of Information Act.