From:
Bhojraj Maheepathi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 14:27:48 +0000

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 08:35 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: 'Sandy Jones', 'Cleveland, Lori M'
Subject: Congratulations to GBW JrFLL Teams!

The GBW JrFLL had a strong showing at their Expo held on Sunday Nov 20th. Katherine Green coach of the Androids coordinated the event which was held at the Centreville Library.

Each team comprised of 2-6 kids ranging from K-3rd grade created the Lego project using the Snack Attack Challenge as their theme. Each group had 10 minutes to present their projects using a "show me" poster, demonstrated their Lego model and took one question from another team's coach.

Six GBW JrFLL teams participated and received the following awards:

Achievers- Construction Innovation Award
GBW Androids - Picasso Award
Lego Resistance - Simply Awesome Machine Award
Lego Leprachauns - Inquiring Minds Award.
Lightning Girls- Lil Einstein Award
Pandabots - Effort and Learning Award

Well done GBW JrFLL!