From:
Kandace Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kandace Shields <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2020 12:28:46 -0500
Hi all,

My name is Kandace Shields. I work for a non-profit organization;LET'S GO Boys and Girls Inc. We work with schools and youth organizations to provide STEM education resources, training and support. Our mission is to 'Break the cycle of poverty through STEM education and workforce development.'

My organization is looking for volunteers to assist with building and sorting LEGO kits for one of our partnering sites. [see below for more information about this opportunity]. This volunteer opportunity does not involve working directly with students. However, this work is invaluable to the youth we serve. Your contribution of time will allow our instructors to teach science concepts and build STEM knowledge using LEGO education curriculum.

Volunteer information:

WHEN: February 19th and February 20th
TIME: 9 am - 3 pm
WHERE: Southeast DC.

If you are interested in volunteering and would like more detailed information about this opportunity, please email [log in to unmask]
We look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Kandace