From:
Claire Fornsel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Claire Fornsel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2017 19:53:56 -0400
Dan,

Another option is to see if a team is near you and already registered and
has their field kit built can share the table.   FLL believes in gracious
professional ism and Coopertition.

CPS, is that a City of Chesapeake school?

Claire

--
*CLAIRE FORNSEL  *| Middle School Teacher
Old Dominion University M.S. Education