From:
Angie Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angie Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 01:43:42 +0000
On the "My FLL Dashboard" page on the FIRST TIMS, the top section is labeled "Required Documents".  Once the background check is approved, the "Youth Protection Policy" status will indicate Passed.  You can just check this area as opposed to going through the steps to look for the check mark in the YPP column under Team Summary.  The "My FLL Dashboard" is the first page you'll see once your enter your login information in FIRST TIMS.

The "Product Ordering" option under Team Summary will only be activated once both coaches have passed their YPP background check.  As Haydee mentioned, this is important to know in order for your team to be able to purchase the FLL materials.

Angie Fontanilla
FIRST Senior Mentor, DC