From:
Moenings <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 16:37:10 -0500
The Mat and Lego obstacles can be very useful to stay together for the off
season.  Addition tournaments, off season practice, and summer workshops
are very helpful for getting a team ready to compete.  I would recommend
keeping it as a set.  You could donate it to your school/ organization,
sell it to another start-up team, or keep it for your own future teams, but
keep it together.

Patty