From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:53:55 -0400
Hello,
I have a question about the mechanical hand holding the patent.  We
assembled the model according to the directions, but the "thumb" does not
grab anything.  There are parts like a rubber band that make you think that
the hand is supposed to move in some way, like it is able to have the
fingers close down around something, but ours doesn't, unless you just
physically push the fingers together.  Have we assembled this correctly?
Because the only thing you can do is just push the arm forward, but the hand
does not actually grab the patent.  We would love to know what is supposed
to happen.  Many thanks for your time!

The Nanobots in Harrisonburg