From:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 20:55:42 -0500
There are three Icon "palettes" you can bring up in the dock along the left
hand side of the NXT Programming tool: "Common Palette", "Complete palette",
and "Custom palette".  They are selected by the three tabs along the bottom.
The default is the left tab: "Common Palette".  Select the center tab -
"Complete palette".  Under the second icon (Yellow-green square with arrow
coming out the top) the first icon pull-out will be labeled "Motor".  This
is the tool to control a single motor (as opposed to the "Move" icon under
the common palette, which controls multiple motors).  Hope this helps..

- glenn