Sender:
From:
Neelam Kadam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2014 11:32:38 -0400
I have a quesion about the missions where the "required condition visible
at the end of the match" is that the "Knowledge & skill loop is no longer
touching the model". These include missions such as Community Learning,
Robotics Competition, Using the Right Senses and Search Engine.

Can the Robot 1) bring the loops back to Base and then use the loops for
the Project-Based Learning mission OR 2) does the Robot have to take the
loops directly to the Project-Based Learning Mission OR 3) do the loops
have to be left on the mat near their respective mission models?

My assumption is that it is 1) but would like to confirm.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
Neelam