Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:39:20 +0000
From:
"Swayne, Nick - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Laura Floersheim <[log in to unmask]>
Laura,

We’re working on all those details now.  Saturday will be at Memorial Hall – 395 S High Street.

We’re planning to do things a bit different this year (from previous events) by running all judging events on Saturday.  We’ll still have student activities for those who are not being judged – typically Division 1 is judged in the morning and Division 2 in the afternoon so the teams do activities on campus on the opposite schedule.

Sunday will be at Harrisonburg High School – 1001 Garbers Church Road.

Hotel booking info is already posted on the website.

Student activity signup will open on November 24th – so be prepared to respond over the Thanksgiving break.

Registration will be $150.  The payment site will be open soon.  Same process as our regional registration.

More to follow as we get the details worked out.

Nick