From:
KevinHines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
KevinHines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:52:09 -0500
Steve,

Thanks!  Your post is probably the best explanation I've read about why it's
beneficial for the children, for FLL to include these specific non-technical
components, such as the research, presentation, communication, and teamwork
components.

I appreciate you sharing your thoughtful insights on this topic!

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Hines
FLL Coach for 4 seasons