From:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Pantaleo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 19:51:07 -0400
CALLING ALL VOLUNTEERS!

We have 5 events across the state this year--4 qualifying events,
dubbed "Q-vents", and the Regional Championship Tournament. This is
going to be an interesting year with Q-vents adding an extra level of
excitement!

Many volunteers are needed for these events, to fill roles from crowd
control to referee, from inspector to judge, from setup crew to
breakdown crew. Every Q-vent needs 50-60 volunteers, and there is
something for everyone. The Regional Championship will need 70-80
volunteers!

Check it out and register at www.vaftc.org. Sign up for one event,
two events, or even all four! You will be contacted before each event
with the necessary details. Until then, if you need more information,
contact Juanita Branson, our Lead Volunteer Coordinator for Virginia
(cc'd on this email). Please register even if you have volunteered
for FTC before. We start fresh each year rather than updating old files.

No prior experience is necessary; training is provided for all
positions. All volunteers receive staff tees and meals. Register at
www.vaftc.org. Locations are listed below; details are on the
website. Please note: All events are after the FLL State Championship
(December 5 & 6).

Questions? Contact Darlene Pantaleo at [log in to unmask]

December 12: Science Museum of Virginia, Richmond
December 19: Oakton High School, Vienna
January 16: Norfolk State University, Norfolk
January 23: Christiansburg High School, Christiansburg
February 27: University of Virginia, Charlottesville

Thanks!

Darlene Pantaleo
VA FTC Affiliate Partner
Phone/Fax: (804) 745-2493