Sender:
From:
Mary Kendrick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2011 17:26:50 -0500
Hi all!

Well, brand new coach here - we made it to our first tournament, using it as a
learning experience for the years to come.  We did fairly well and the team will
continue to meet throughout the rest of the school year.

Ideas for goals and focus of these meetings is to redesign our robot and work
on programming the robot to accomplish all missions in Food Factor.

So the question is, how do you vetern coaches run the off-season meetings?
Do you meet off-season, making it a school-year club?  Any ideas or
suggestions on how best to use this more relaxed time is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks so much,
Mary
TechnoSharks