From:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Smith III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2009 13:51:07 -0400
This is a GREAT post. I'm thrilled that you "get it", and I'm sure your team will have a great time at your Regional!

The bad news: there likely won't be an opportunity to see a Research presentation. Due to noise, space, etc., this just isn't usually practical (consider how your team would do if some other team were there, making faces at them...).

HOWEVER, there are a number of past presentations on YouTube; suggest you look there. "FLL" is a good keyword.
--
Phil Smith III
Virginia State Judge Advisor, 2007, 2008, 2009

Coach, The Capital Girls, Oak Hill (retired)
Team 1900 (2002)
Team 2497 (2003)
Team 2355 (2004)
Team 1945 (2005)