From:
William Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:53:59 +0000
As a first year coach, doing a lot of reading, it appears a wide assortment of parts can be used to build the team's robots. It would seem, especially for a young team, a good use for last year's parts would be to "recycle" into the general inventory used to build this years robots. Especially as this year's theme is "trash".  Still learning so hope I understand the rules correctly.

Personally, I see my children mix and matching sets constantly to build something new. In our house, after a couple months, everything Lego is mixed together.  Bill

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.
 -Carl Sagan