From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 20:29:35 -0500
Add on another $25 for shirts, and you're made.  It is kinda optional, but
the $75 for a rechargeable battery is great. You will spend a lot on
batteries if you don't buy a reusable one. Another advantage is that with
the rechargable battery pack, you don't have to disassemble the robot to
change the batteries, there's a plug in the front. It can really affect
your robotic design if you need quick and easy access to the battery pack
every week. Just something to think about.
     When I realized we were going to get a team together for the following
season, we did car washes in late March and early April. That helped the
kids get to know one another and offered us a fundraising opportunity.
Regards,
Brandy