Sender:
From:
Sparky Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2014 10:20:03 -0400
Hello FLL Teams,

Sparky 384 would like to thank the many teams that have graciously donated
LEGOs and field set-up kits to support our LEGOS Change Kids program!  To
date we have been able to supply Junior *FIRST *LEGO League (Jr.FLL) kits
to 28 City of Richmond Elementary Schools.  We have also supplied Lil
Sparks LEGO Program Kits to schools in Cap-Haitien, Haiti and Luwero,
Uganda.  The Lil Sparks LEGO Program is a program that Sparky developed to
inspire young students in Science and Engineering in countries where Jr.FLL
is not yet available.  The response in those countries has been incredible!

Below is a link to a recent News story on LEGOS Change Kids.

http://www.wric.com/story/25166016/positively-richmond-students-collect-legos-for-schools-in-richmond-haiti-and-uganda

It isn't too late to get involved, so if your team has field set-up kits or
LEGOS not being used, we would love to be able to share them with other
young students!!  Together we can "spark" a lifelong interest in Science
and Engineering in young children everywhere!

Thanks again for all the support and LEGOs we have received!  If you have
questions or LEGOs, feel free to contact us!

Sparky 384
*FIRST* Robotics Team
J.R. Tucker High School
Richmond, VA