Sender:
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 11:46:12 -0500
From:
Sharmila Sanjay <[log in to unmask]>
To: Lorah Vizdos <[log in to unmask]>
I would second this wholeheartedly!     Our team has always had a great regional experience at Godwin this year and last!  A big THANK YOU to all the referees, judges, volunteers and the Talon540  team for all your help and commitment to this event.  We would also like to thank our student guides, Lopez and Pranav ( sorry to have forgotten their full names).  They were very helpful, kept us on track with the sessions and engaged the kids as well.

A big thank you from the Fantastic Undercover Robotic Youths!

Regards,

Sharmila Sanjay