From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:29:17 -0500
Hello to all of our VA/DC FLL friends!!

Some of you have sent us emails with your team picture - THANKS!!
We would still love to have more team pictures for our VA/DC display
that we will be taking to Worlds.  You can email me your picture and
I will take care of printing it.

We would also love to get some team buttons or other small, fun items.

The other part of this display is postcards and small "Virginia" items.

If you have any little items from your part of the state, we would love
have those as well.

If you have buttons, small items, VA/DC postcards, etc. you can mail
them to:

Sally Sylvester
3709 Sovereign Lane
Richmond VA 23233

Thanks for supporting the Green GLOOOCS on our journey to represent
you all at Worlds!!  We'll keep you posted!!

We are also trying to gather "Virginia/DC" items to hand out, but are
having
trouble getting things.  We do have Virginia is for Lovers bumper
stickers,
but were hoping for other small items like pins, pencils, etc.  Does
anyone
have any ideas, any contacts, etc. for getting small Virginia items?

THANKS
Sally Sylvester
Team 11 - Green GLOOOCS