From:
Barry Wilbanks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2008 18:40:11 -0800
The coaches brainstorming session is a great idea and as good a time as any to do it.

From a VA/DC FLL Board perspective we want to have a better understanding of the FLL coaching experience and how we can make that as well as the team experience better.  We know that the true place where the magic happens for FLL is within the structure of the team and nobody sees that more closely than the coaches.

Will send out a request to see if that time frame works for a significant number of potential attendees and look to pull it together.

That said, feel free at any time to send feedback, ways to improve or things to make sure we keep doing.

Thanks for a great season.

Regards,

Barry Wilbanks

VA/DC FLL Board Member