From:
Scott James <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2011 22:51:24 -0400
Thanks for all the great e-mails, this has really moved us up the learning
curve.

Hope everybody has a great weekend,
Scott James

In a message dated 9/16/11 11:04:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

If  you are looking for other robot ideas, check out _www.NXTprograms.com_
(http://www.nxtprograms.com/) . On this site, the  author, Dave Parker,
provides many great ideas of how to build things with the  NXT robot, not just
FLL robots. Additionally, his NXT-G code provides many  great examples of how
to structure the logic and function of the program to  make the robot work
well. Finally, his code is very well documented with  comments, which the
FLL judges like to see. J
Best  Regards,
Bill  Aucoin