Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2014 08:28:03 -0500
7bit
From:
Charles Diaz Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
To: Sravanthi Davuluri <[log in to unmask]>
Rule 17 allows players to hold paper.
17 - LEGO Elements in Original Condition - Everything you have at the field for mission-related activity (robot, attachments, and strategic objects) must be made entirely of LEGO-manufactured elements in original factory condition.

Exceptions:
— LEGO string and tubing may be cut to length.
— You may hold/reference a paper list to keep track of robot programs. — Marker may be used only in hidden areas, for ownership identification.

n Stickers are not allowed, except LEGO stickers, applied per LEGO instructions. n Paint, tape, glue, lubricants, zip-ties, etc. are not allowed.

-Charlie