From:
George Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 17:56:59 -0400
Anybody from VA heading to Atlanta to support the Green GLOOOCS ?

I'm willing to coordinate a VA get-togehter/lunch/dinner (We'll only be
around Thursday and Friday).

Sally has suggested that trying to gather/hang out at the  Opening
Ceremonies & Ice Cream Social
might work best.

If you're going drop me (and the list if you like) a note.

The Blog is still available:

   http://vadcfllatlanta08.blogspot.com/

Anyone can post to it by sending email to:

(camera phones at Atlanta anyone ?).

Go Green GLOOOCS !

---George Jones, BotBrains 2004-2009, Retired (I think)

P.S.  A report from the GLOOCS:

"The Green GLOOOCS have had a busy
winter working away!!  They had an amazing experience working
with the Virginia General Assembly helping to get some legislation
passed.  They also were invited to meet with the Governor and attend
a Legislative Reception to talk about their work with the reusable bag.
They have really had fun getting their Virginia/DC pit ready.  They have
constructed Ye Old Jamestown Fort and have made a great Virginia
display.  We'll be wearing tri-corner hats with cardinals on top and
dogwood branches on the side!!"