From:
Sally Sylvester <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:26:04 -0400
Hello FLL Coaches,

I hope that many of you were able to stop by the Virginia Regional last
weekend to see the 59 High School
Robots competing in an exciting game of Robot Rumble!!  Thanks to the
FLL teams that helped showcase
the program!!

I am looking for a team or teams to help showcase FLL and demonstrate
the robot...

Jr.FLL Expo
Saturday, April 21st
Science Museum of Virginia - Richmond
9:30 am - 12:30 pm

We will have the FLL table, mat and field set up kit but are looking
for a team or two to come share with the
Jr.FLL students what FLL is all about.  Come dressed in your team
shirts, bring along your robot and
display board and spend the morning sharing about FLL and showing what
a FLL bot looks like.  Even if
only a coach and a couple students can make it, that is fine!

Many thanks for all your support.  Don't worry if your robot hasn't run
in months, this is just a fun event
to show what a FLL bot looks like.

Please let me know if you are interested,

Sally Sylvester
Senior Mentor Virginia
Mentor FIRST Robotics Team Sparky 384