Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:39:45 -0500
8bit
From:
Betsy Wilco <[log in to unmask]>
To: Rick Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]>
I guess the other potential problem is people in the pits that don't belong there. We had an issue one year with a little brother taking apart an attachment that the kids couldn't put back together fast enough when they saw what had happened. That needs to be made clear to any fans!

>>> Rick Fontanilla <[log in to unmask]> 11/17/2011 10:22 AM >>>

We do it every year. Siblings wear our shirts, parents wear it. We
did it at the VADC Championship tournament for the past 2 years. No one
has told us otherwise. We did have a special sticker on the team
member's shirts that had their name and our team number. The "fan club"
did not.

Only down side I see would be if someone in the "fan club"
were to act poorly. That might reflect on your team as a whole.

Rick
Fontanilla

SuperComputers team 2317

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 10:09:25
-0500, Darlene Pantaleo wrote:

> Wearing of the team shirts by the
"fan club" is perfectly acceptable at any of the FLL events I have been
to or have run. I can't imagine why this would be an issue.

17, 2011, at 10:05 AM, Arielle Masters wrote:

>> One of our coaches
had heard non-team members (ie. parents coming along to help but who
aren't really coaches or official members) shouldn't wear the team
shirts. If anything, I thought a big showing would be a positive (and
would make everyone easy to spot while walking around). Can someone give
me more info on this? Thanks. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings,
please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html [1] and
select "Join or leave the list". -- VADCFLL administrative announcements
are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html [2] to
subscribe.

https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html [3] and select "Join or
leave the list".

> -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent
via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit
https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html [4] to
subscribe.

Links: