From:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
EV3 Lessons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 10:28:42 -0400
We wanted to let you know that we have started a new series of resources called "Skills Challenges".  These are designed for pre-season and off-season practice for FLL teams.  These are all activities that our own FLL team used to keep up skills or train new team members. You can download the first two challenges here:  http://ev3lessons.com/challenges.html

Since we have not posted any messages since the fall, we also wanted to let you know that we now have over 50 programming lessons for beginners through advanced users.  We even started a Beyond section for students interested in working with some new (non-FLL sensors): http://ev3lessons.com/lessons.html

We also have a huge collection of Quick Guides on various topics from how to store your LEGO parts to the basics of an Engineering Journal to robot building/programming tips: http://ev3lessons.com/guides.html

We are also sharing Core Value activities provided by FLL Starting Points and other teams, as well as lots of tools for FLL teams (that will be updated from the new season in the fall): http://ev3lessons.com/resources.html

Everything is free to all FIRST teams and educators.  Feel free to contact us with ideas, suggestions, content contributions, etc.

Sanjay and Arvind
EV3Lessons Founders
Droids Robotics