From:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:50:25 -0500
Thanks for the interest in the robotics badge system.  To download the
robotics badge system, use
http://www.fllstartingpoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Badges.pdf.
The badges use AveryR 1-1/2 Inch Diameter, Pack of 400 (8293) labels and the
templates.

The badge system does reference our team notebook sections, which are
available at http://www.fllstartingpoint.com/?page_id=28.

If you have any questions or ideas, please contact me.

Scott Rakestraw
Capital Girls and Code Crackers Coach
www.fllstartingpoint.com