Sender:
From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2014 14:36:52 -0500
All,

Team RoboForce invites you all to visit iPALS website - a peer learning
network! Check it out at http://theipals.wordpress.com/
We focused on “How to improve the way middle-school kids learn a foreign
language”. We came up with a solution called iPals (Internet and Peer
Assisted Learning System), which allows students from the same school or
students from across the world connect with each other using computers
and smartphones. These iPals can then practice their foreign language
skills with their peers anytime, anywhere, from any device using widely
used social media Apps such as YouTube, Skype, Whatsapp and Instagram!
Please visit our website (http://theipals.wordpress.com/) and feel free
to leave your comments on the site.
Best wishes to all at the State Championship!

Team RoboForce!