Sender:
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2009 22:28:38 -0400
7bit
From:
Ralph Grove <[log in to unmask]>
Frank,

The birthdates of your team members will determine whether your team
competes in Division I or Division II, which is an important
distinction. You should wait until you have accurate dates before
completing the registration, rather than risk having the dates recorded
incorrectly. You can enter the team members individually, however, as
the dates become available.

Ralph

Kelly & Frank Brayton wrote:
> I don't have all of the birth dates at this moment and I notice it
> won't let me register without completing that field.  Am I able to put
> in a "dummy" date and update later when all of my parents respond??
>
> Frank Brayton
> FLL 2009 Team 1312 Coach
>

> On Sep 30, 2009, at 6:49 AM, Eric Palmer wrote:
>

>> At least this much is needed
>> Coaches info
>> First FLL Team number
>> Team name
>> Team member info (name, gender, date of birth)
>>

>>   ---
>> Eric F. Palmer
>> FLL 2009 Team 956 Coach
>> FLL 2009 Team 882 Mentor

Ralph F. Grove, Jr., Ph.D., Professor
James Madison University Department of Computer Science