Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2009 11:44:45 -0400
From:
Sonya Shaver <[log in to unmask]>
To: Patrick & Cari Norton <[log in to unmask]> cc: [log in to unmask]
Thank you fro posting this.  I think this may be what was happening to us
also.  We have also had a problem with programming the robot to do something
and it does not do the last step, or it skips a step, and I was starting to
wonder if we needed to download something.  How do I know if I have the
latest firmware downloaded?  We downloaded firmware last year, and
everything was fine then.  It is just recently that we've had this issue.

Thanks,
Sonya in Harrisonburg