From:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Desh Deshmukh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2011 07:30:20 -0800
Looks like you have two versions of the program on two different computers and trying to load kids program from NXT EDU (2.0) with updated patch v2.0.f3  to a newer version NXT EDU 2.1 (shipped this fall) without upgrading patch 2.1.f3
First update all patches in the newer version (2.1) and then reload program. In either case it is a issue with Flash 10.1 and compiler issues. I am not sure why LEGO cannot put this info on the bulletin board.

We had similar issue with a new club we started in a Northern Virgina school. Teachers and rookie members have limited know-how about such issues while moving programs from one computer to another.

BTW, we were not able upgrade NXT EDU 2.0 to 2.1 on Windows 7 Professional 64 bit-hardware. Share your experience.
Desh Deshmukh