Sender:
From:
Shari Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2014 18:31:02 -0400
We've survived the FTC build season, and lived to tell about it!  Lord of the Bricks
has just come back from East Super Regional Championships, and we want to
have some fun!  We are sponsoring a Jumpology event on Wednesday, April 9
from 5-7pm at Jumpology as both an outreach and a fundraiser for our team, and
we'd like to invite teams to come out!  Just come by Jumpology at 5pm, and
purchase your two-hour flight tickets at our designated register to support our
team; then come jump with us!

Jumpology is located at 10087 Brook Road, Glen Allen, VA 23059

All jumpers must have a signed waiver on file at Jumpology.  You can fill it out
online, or download and print it out at https://jumpology.pfestore.com/waiver.

Shari