From:
Jodi Salley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jodi Salley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2018 22:48:00 -0500
We experienced this yesterday too at our tournament.  The head ref in the coaches meeting announced to the coaches, in the update “equipment” meant the robot. It was questioned by coaches but that was the determination, the update meant the whole robot had to cross.  I tried to get the message out to the tournament director today to help other teams competing today because our site had a day 2 tournament this weekend.  Is there a way to make sure all the head refs have the information for next weekend’s competitions?  Is there a way to add an update to the update - to be clear - equipment does not mean robot? Our competition season is over but I’m hoping to help other teams.  Thank you!