From:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2010 17:14:34 -0500
Team 1740 (TNBI) is mostly aging out and I have one team member left (my
daughter) who is a rising 8th grader.  I will coach one more year and am
looking for possible team members in the far west end of Richmond. We will
not be affiliated with any school. Preference will be given to rising 8th
graders with prior FLL experience.

This will be my 4th year coaching and my last year coaching with FLL (but I
will continue volunteering).

If you know anyone that is interested please have them contact me at
thanks

Eric Palmer