From:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2019 20:04:24 -0400
FLL Teams in the Hampton Roads Area

Newport News Public Schools will be hosting a Question and Answer session about the logistics of coaching a team (geared towards newer coaches) on Wednesday, August 21st from 5-6 pm.  This is open to any coaches in the Hampton Roads area that might be interested in attending.

If you are interested in attending, please RSVP to me (mailto:[log in to unmask]) and I'll get you the location information.  Space is pretty limited so we would like to know if you're coming so that we can make sure there will be space for you.

Thanks,

Karen