From:
"Aucoin, Bill (ES)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Aucoin, Bill (ES)
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2011 13:11:09 +0000
We need to be careful when we talk about the "latest firmware and software". The answer depends on what software you are using and specifically if you are running the retail or the educational version of the NXT-G software. You can tell which you have by using the help menu item from your NXT-G software. I suspect most of you will have the educational version, but some might have the retail version. I recently had a discussion with LEGO Education on this subject and captured the discussion in the attached file.

Bill