Sender: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 22:17:16 +0000
From: Anish <[log in to unmask]>
If you have your brick connected to EV3 software, you can use Tools --> Memory Browser in EV3 software and select/delete the program you want.
-AM

     On Sunday, November 1, 2015 3:49 PM, Meenakshi Pandeya <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Hello Sarah,My son just told me how to delete a program. step 1: click the program's name in the second-to-left tab at the top.step 2: you will see the word "program" below. DO NOT CLICK IT. Click the program's name.step 3: click the center button.step 4: click rightstep 5: click the center button
check if the name is there. If not, great! if so, try again.