From:
Steve Ruwe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:26:33 +0000

Check the website.  You can register a team beginning May 1st.  Challenge is released around Labor Day, Regional tournaments are early November. State Tournament is early December

Lots of teams meet over the summer to get familiar with the robot/programming/building attachments/team building, etc.

Your job as a coach is to keep them focused.  They're gonna do all the work. Their ideas will be better than yours.  Let them experiment and have fun with it.  That will make a successful season