From:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2018 17:44:11 -0500
The newer versions of the form are fine to use.  Really any version of the form is fine to use as long as it has the list of team members and coaches (we use that at check in) and has a little about your team (that helps the judges in deliberations) Thanks, Karen ------------ Karen Berger VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator ---- On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:25:05 -0500 Goltermann, Theresa <[log in to unmask]> wrote ---- Is this new form acceptable for our tournaments? Theresa Goltermann Encore Teacher Tabb Middle School 300 Yorktown Road Yorktown, VA 23693 York County School Division ________________________________________ NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail message and any attached files are intended only for the individual or entity designated in the recipient line and may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND/OR EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE under applicable law. If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this e-mail message. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, use of, or reliance upon, the information contained and transmitted within this e-mail message, by or to anyone, other than the designated recipient, is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the York County School Division (YCSD), immediately at (757) 898-0300, and thereafter, destroy this e-mail message. YCSD may monitor e-mail messages to and from the YCSD network. Accidental transmission of this communication is not intended to waive any privilege or confidentiality protected under federal statutes and Virginia's Freedom of Information Act. -----Original Message----- From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henry M. Bass Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 3:57 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Blank Team info sheet Use Caution This message originated outside of York County School Division. Use caution when opening attachments, clicking links or responding to requests for information. Here is a Word version of the team info sheet. Henry M. Bass, Vice-President New River Robotics Association www.NewRiverRobotics.org www.TuxedoPandas.org An approved 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to inspiring young students through hands-on robotics -----Original Message----- From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Adam Davis Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 3:18 PM To: [log in to unmask] Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Blank Team info sheet I'm not aware of the ability to upload, but I found this PDF on the internet when preparing for our tournament. In previous years, kids would write in small font on the sheet. This PDF has fields you can populate, so they can type. -Adam Blue Whales 25752 On 11/8/2018 2:28 PM, Rumela Das wrote: > Hi, > Is it possible to upload a blank Team info sheet for this year? Or should I use previous years template. > Please let me know. > Thank you, > Rumela > > > Sent from my iPhone > > -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". > > -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe. -- To UNSUBSCRIBE or CHANGE your settings, please visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-l.html and select "Join or leave the list". -- VADCFLL administrative announcements are sent via VADCFLL-ANNOUNCEMENTS-L. Visit https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-ANNOUNCEMENTS-l.html to subscribe.