From:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd O'Hara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2011 18:18:06 -0400
My gut feel from feeling the mat is that traction will be better.  We are hoping with better traction comes more consistency.  We'll see.

I guess the other side is, assuming better traction, is that a plus to sliders, skid pads, etc.or a negative.  The Crestwood Monarchs will have to do some testing.  Don't know about anybody else but I'm excited and I know the team, once they see the lit, will be also.  I'm probably more excited than I was to see the Harry Potter movie, and that's saying domething.