srini srini <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Jul 2021 14:55:51 +0000
 Hello Kaitlin ,
We missed last year competition due to covid and eager to restart our FLL journey again this year.

We are beginning our team formation and also planning our team workshops schedule .
I am looking for some guidance on the current season for FLL and Junior FLL   on 1. tentative dates for VA regional rounds competitions and 2. would it be remote or in person ? .  3. When would be able to order the Competition Mats and sets for current season. 4. What is the age limit for FLL and Junior FLL (rules) and max / min no. of team members in each  team?.5. Tentative dates, when we would be able to register to competitions / choose competition dates?
Thanks in advance.

With Kind Regards,