From:
"Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Swayne, Dominic - swaynedd
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2010 22:40:25 +0000
My only addition is that the bags of parts are not organized in any way, shape or form.  You might as well open them all up and dump them in a big bin (separate small bins for connectors is a help).  Make sure you check the bags carefully as parts tend to stick in them and get thrown away.  Just turn the kids loose with the instructions – one or two kids per model until they’re done.  They should be able to do everything in 2 hours.