From:
Nishu Bhalla <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nishu Bhalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2020 11:29:37 -0400
Hi Vinay,
Thank you so much for sharing your team's experience. We are a third-year
team (rising 6th graders) and as a coach, I feel the need to challenge the
team with something new and exciting to enhance their journey of learning.
A couple kids on my team used Python on Raspberry Pi for
their science project and have a fair understanding of Python. Your
feedback is really helpful. We will check out your repo. Thank much!

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to

--
Thanks

Nishu