From:
Jennifer Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 22:18:03 -0400
Is anyone interested in taking part at a Lego League display table in a
convention in Richmond June 7-9?  Or in a 20 minute FLL demonstration either
Friday (8th) or Saturday (9th)?  It would be a great opportunity for your team
members to articulate what Lego League is all about.

It's a homeschool convention, about 10,000 people passed through the Exhibit
Hall last year, there are 2,000 kids registered, and NASA is scheduled to be
there among 340 other booths.  This is not free, and it would get you in.

Contact me off-list.  Thanks, I'd love for this to go forward.

Item 2:  Is there a printout online listing the basic Mindstorm parts and their
name?  I like the listing in David Perdue's The Unofficial Lego Mindstorms NXT
2.0 Inventor's Guide, but it would require editing.  I'd rather just print it out.

Thanks again,

Jenn
Brickbusters '11