Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:58:53 -0800

Hi, Coach Michael Brown of Team 9900 "Beachbots Junior":

Yes! Please mail me the original video footage on a CD or DVD media and I love to have them in the "documentary"!

After watching your team's video on Youtube, I realized a mistake I made - while I was video-recording the robot match round 2 on Team 3546 Super Nanobot Extremes (David Levy's excellent team), I caught some action of the team on the opposite table. I didn't know the team. Based on the schedule I identified the team as 9528 LegoCraze. Now I know actually it was your team!

I don't catch a complete run -  your footage is much better than what I have on your team. However I did catch a moment of cheer from your team,  which was wonderful!

My mailing (home) address is -
Jin Ye
4520 Willet Drive
Annandale, Va 22003

Thanks very much and I hope many other teams will come forward as you did to contribute this video project.

Jin Ye
(703) 864-9255

--- On Mon, 12/14/09, Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-CHAMPIONSHIP-L] The teams that I missed on "documentary" filming
To: "Jin Ye" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 8:00 PM

You can pull some of the video from youtube, I can send you the full resolution file if you would like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o97cJNDbwvA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N193oc6v6I

Mike

On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 1:34 AM, Jin Ye <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The following teams generously offered me to include them in the video project. Unfortunately I missed opportunities to make or to secure appointments with the teams on Sunday. I'm really sorry.
However, I sincerely hope the teams will show in the "documentary" - please consider to send me a video clip of your team and I'll include it in the documentary.

Team #
Team Name
Div

1991