From:
Matthew Cuba <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Cuba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 May 2010 12:55:24 -0400
Our initial interest survey taken at my son's school this past week had
nearly 20 students showing an interest in joining the FLL team.
I suspect that this number will change but there's definitely a chance we'll
still have 15-16, too many for the max team size.  I've considered the
possibility of creating two teams and sharing resources between the teams,
assuming I can get enough assistance and get the second team's registration
fee and some expenses covered.

Assuming we stick with a single team, what have you used to help determine
who makes the team and who doesn't?  My friend and a longtime FLL coach
provided me with an application that she used to help pick a team, which I
thought was a great idea.

Anything that you've used to help choose your teams?  I hate the thought of
cutting kids who have a real desire but that might be the reality we face.

Thanks,
Matt

--
"Today is the pupil of yesterday."