From:
Saji Sukumaran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Saji Sukumaran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 19:58:24 -0500
A very big thank you from the Cascades Thunderbots team for all the judges, volunteers, referees, team members, parents and everyone else who made this a memorable moment for all the kids. The event was extremely fun and exciting. Denyse, special thanks  to you, to make this an extremely fun event. That was  enjoyable and inspiring to all the teams.
Regards,
Saji SukumaranCascades Thunderbots