From:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B Bergenstock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:58:17 -0400
To my knowledge, this violates two rules- Rule 4, Equipment- you are only
allowed a maxium of 1 brick to the competition area, and the second (I don't
know that number) which says you can not have any remote controls.  The
robot must be autonomous.  So no, under the stated rules your team will have
to figure out another idea.
Regards,
Brandy